Avro >> mail # dev >> Reading nested specific type

+
Bernd Fondermann 2013-05-06, 15:55
+
Doug Cutting 2013-05-06, 17:53
+
Doug Cutting 2013-05-06, 20:30
+
Doug Cutting 2013-05-06, 20:32
+
Bernd Fondermann 2013-05-07, 14:35
Re: Reading nested specific type
On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 7:35 AM, Bernd Fondermann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The original schema contains a union of WPPageType and "null".

I fixed a bug with specific enums, but there may still be a problem
with enums in unions.  I'll take another look.

Doug
+
Bernd Fondermann 2013-05-07, 19:46
+