Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.1

[DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.1
Hi,

Based on a couple other threads, I think it'd be great if we could release a Flume 1.3.1 with just the file channel fixes that went in after Flume 1.3.0, specifically the fix that was committed yesterday - FLUME-1794, which fixed a major performance regression in Flume 1.3.0. I am willing to spin the RC if there is no objection.
Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan