Zookeeper >> mail # user >> initLimit/syncLimit

initLimit/syncLimit
Our ZK data size is currently around 116GB on disk. I find that I'm needing to set initLimit and syncLimit to very big numbers. Currently, the cluster cannot get a quorum on restart unless I have these values:

initLimit=300
syncLimit=300
tickTime=2000

Does that seem normal?