Accumulo >> mail # dev >> "Provided" dependencies

Re: "Provided" dependencies
The provided make sense for hadoop to pick up dependencies. To a less
extent, it makes sense for ZK.

However, as someone who is using accumulo for a project, I would love to
have a client library that is as sparse as possible to avoid having to deal
with resource conflicts.