Avro >> mail # user >> How to get started with examples on avro

Re: How to get started with examples on avro
Felix,

After you've figured out how to work it for your application, I do encourage
you to contribute
(https://cwiki.apache.org/AVRO/how-to-contribute.html) examples
to the open source project.  We'll find a place for them!

-- Philip