HBase >> mail # user >> GET performance degrades over time

Re: GET performance degrades over time
Thanks for all the help in advance!

Answers inline..

Hi Viral,

> some questions:
>

> Are you adding new data or deleting data over time?

Yes I am continuously adding new data. The puts have not slowed down but
that could also be an after effect of deferred log flush.
> Do you have bloom filters enabled?

Yes bloom filters have been enabled: ROWCOL
> Which version of Hadoop?

Using 1.0.4
> Anything funny the Datanode logs?

I haven't seen anything funny, not a lot of timeouts either but I will look
into it more. For some reason my datanode metrics refused to show up in
ganglia while regionserver metrics work fine.

Thanks,
Viral