Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

+
Anatoli Fomenko 2013-05-29, 01:40
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-31, 23:04
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-01, 00:27
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-06-01, 03:07
+
J. Rottinghuis 2013-06-01, 02:47
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-06-01, 00:06
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-02, 06:56
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-31, 15:28
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-31, 19:04
[VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.5-alpha (rc1)
All,

I have created a release candidate (rc1) for hadoop-2.0.5-alpha that I would
like to release.

This is a stabilization release that includes fixed for a couple a of issues
discovered in the testing with BigTop 0.6.0 release candidate.

The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~cos/hadoop-2.0.5-alpha-rc1/
The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.5-alpha-rc1

The maven artifacts will be available via repository.apache.org on Sat, June
1st, 2013 at 2 pm PDT as outlined here
    http://s.apache.org/WKD

Please try the release bits and vote; the vote will run for the 3 days,
because this is just a version name change. The bits are identical to the ones
voted on before in
    http://s.apache.org/2041move

Thanks for your voting
  Cos