HBase >> mail # user >> How to de-nomarlize for this situation in HBASE Table

How to de-nomarlize for this situation in HBASE Table
Hi,

I have the following relational tables.. I want to denormalize and bring it
all into single HBASE table... Pls help how it could be done..
1. Client Master Table
2. Physical Address Table (there might be 'n' number of address that can be
captured against each client ID)
3. Email Address Table (there might be 'n' number of address that can be
captured against each client ID)
4. Telephone Address Table (there might be 'n' number of address that can
be captured against each client ID)
For the tables 2 to 4, there are multiple fields like which is the Address
type (home/office,etc), bad address, good address, communication address,
time to call etc.,

Please help me to clarify the following :

1. Whether we can bring this to a single HBASE table?
2. Having fields like phone number1, phone number 2 etc. is not an good
approach for this scenario...
3. Whether we can have in the same table by populating these multiple rows
for the same customer with different rowkey?
   For e.g.
   For Client Records      - Rowkey can be Client Number + DOB
   For Physical Address  - Rowkey can be Client Number + "PHYSICAL" + Type
of Address
   For Email Address      - Rowkey can be Client Number + "EMAIL" + Type of
Address
   For Telephone Address      - Rowkey can be Client Number + "TEL" + Type
of Address

regards,
Rams