MapReduce >> mail # user >> Redirects from namenode to datanode not working

Re: Redirects from namenode to datanode not working
my config files already have ips instead of localhost.....yes if i copy
paste ip in address bar it wrks ....is there any other place where ip has
to be mentioned like etc/hosts in linux....

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Georgy Gryaznov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]