Hadoop >> mail # user >> Running Hadoop client as a different user

+
Steve Lewis 2013-05-13, 09:55
+
Harsh J 2013-05-13, 16:26
+
Steve Lewis 2013-05-17, 09:09
Re: Running Hadoop client as a different user
Am not sure I'm getting your problem yet, but mind sharing the error
you see specifically? That'd give me more clues.

Harsh J
+
Steve Lewis 2013-05-20, 11:21