Drill >> mail # user >> quick start guide

Re: quick start guide
Thank you for your reply. It caused by the env variable, HADOOP_HOME
pointing to /home/rajika/project/accumulo/hadoop-1.0.4. I removed this and
that error is gone. I am still getting the
line, /home/rajika/.sqlline/sqlline.properties (but I hope it will not
affect the functionality)  and the same exception when trying to execute a
query.

loaded singnal handler: SunSignalHandler
/home/rajika/.sqlline/sqlline.properties (No such file or directory)
scan complete in 38ms
scan complete in 2709ms
Connecting to jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local
Connected to: Drill (version 1.0)
Driver: Apache Drill JDBC Driver (version 1.0)
Autocommit status: true
Transaction isolation: TRANSACTION_REPEATABLE_READ
sqlline version ??? by Marc Prud'hommeaux
0: jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local>