Avro, mail # user - Has anyone developed a utility to tell what is missing from a record?

Re: Has anyone developed a utility to tell what is missing from a record?
Jeremy Kahn 2013-04-04, 14:07
I think this would be tremendously useful.

I am working - in my copious spare time - on improving schema validation in
the Python library, and I think I can see how to improve things there by
extending the data/schema parallel recursion to keep track of position in
each.

Jeremy