MapReduce >> mail # user >> How do find the version of Hadoop inside a running Map or reduce task

+
Steve Lewis 2012-11-05, 20:54
+
David Rosenstrauch 2012-11-05, 21:02
+
David Rosenstrauch 2012-11-05, 21:08
+
Steve Lewis 2012-11-05, 21:51
Re: How do find the version of Hadoop inside a running Map or reduce task
I've never done this but you can try poking around with

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.0.3/api/index.html?org/apache/hadoop/HadoopVersionAnnotation.html

hth

Lewis

--