HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Submit RHadoop job using Ozzie in Cloudera Manager

Re: Submit RHadoop job using Ozzie in Cloudera Manager
Hi

I have R and RHadoop packages installed on all the nodes. I can submit RMR
jobs manually from the terminal.
I just want to know " How to submit RMR jobs from Oozie web interface ?"

-Rohit