Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop connection to Informix Database

+
James Hogarth 2013-01-17, 11:00
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-17, 11:04
Re: Sqoop connection to Informix Database
> Hi James,
> I'm expecting that this exception is being raised on mapper side, would
> you mind sharing entire map task log with us?
>
> Also, would you mind sharing your Hadoop and Sqoop version? Sqoop command
> line that you're using might be also helpful.

We're using CDH4.1 (sqoop-1.4.1+54-1.cdh4.1.2.p0.21.el6.noarch)

 Attached is the log of the task attempt and anonymised copy/paste of the
console on the import attempt - you can see the command line on there.

I'm using a single mapper to try and avoid segmentation/boundary issues I
was bumping into as well...
+
James Hogarth 2013-01-17, 16:48
+