Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop export id issues

Sqoop export id issues
Hi guys,

I have a mysql table like:

user_id, user_name, user_address

1, alice, xxx
2, bob, nnn
10,
11,
12
20,
21,
22,

after sqoop export to HBase using --split-by user_id, in my HBase, the
sequence of rows looks differently.

1,
11,
12,
13,
14,
2,
21,
22,
23
3

I think HBase rowkey is comparing byte value while sorting. How do I solve
this issue, have HBase rowkey has the same order as the original table?

All the best,
Shengjie