Accumulo >> mail # user >> Is anyone interested in data retention policies?

+
David Medinets 2012-03-22, 11:47
+
Billie J Rinaldi 2012-03-22, 17:59
RE: Is anyone interested in data retention policies?
If I wanted to download a relatively stable version of Accumulo 1.4  Should I use the just use the branch 1.4 or one of the tags like 1.4.0rc5

Thanks in advance,

Sandy
+
John Vines 2012-03-22, 20:51