MapReduce, mail # user - New Production Cluster Criticisms/Advice

Re: New Production Cluster Criticisms/Advice
Michael Segel 2012-08-15, 02:42
Real clusters are a tad harder than the pseudo cluster.

You may want to consider EMR where you can choose between Amazon's Hadoop release (Its Apache), MapR M3 or MapR M5