Hive >> mail # user >> UnitTest did not pass during compile the latest hive code

+
金杰 2013-11-05, 13:31
Re: UnitTest did not pass during compile the latest hive code
I got it.

I need to run "mvn install -DskipTests" before I run "mvn install"

Are there any documents that I can follow to help me compile or reading
hive code?
The documents on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/DeveloperGuide seems to be
outdated.
Best Regards
金杰 (Jay Jin)
On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 9:31 PM, 金杰 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, All
>
> When I try to compile the latest code of hive using "mvn install"
> I got these messages. How to pass these unit tests? Did I miss something?
>
> I was compiling the code on ubuntu 13.04
> And my JAVA_HOME is set:
> $ echo $JAVA_HOME
> /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-oracle/
>

> Running org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TestExecDriver
> Tests run: 8, Failures: 8, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 16.951 sec
> <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TestExecDriver
> testMapPlan1(org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TestExecDriver)  Time elapsed:
> 1.205 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<true> but was:<false>
> at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:50)
>  at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:287)
>  at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:67)
> at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:147)
>  at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:153)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TestExecDriver.executePlan(TestExecDriver.java:465)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TestExecDriver.testMapPlan1(TestExecDriver.java:474)
>
> More error message is skipped.
>

> Best Regards
> 金杰 (Jay Jin)

+