Accumulo >> mail # user >> egrep usage - 1.3.4

Re: egrep usage - 1.3.4
Keith --

Switching from match to find should be no change for anyone that is
currently using it.
All patterns that "match" will equally "find". But new users would be able
to take advantage
of not adding the wildcards on both ends.

Mike