MapReduce, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.0-beta

Jason Lowe 2013-07-03, 18:31
I committed MAPREDUCE-5358 to branch-2 but did not commit it to
branch-2.1-beta since it wasn't a blocker and Arun was in the middle of
cutting the release.

Arun, if you feel it's appropriate to put this in branch-2.1-beta feel
free to pull it in or let me know.  Thanks!

Jason