Kafka >> mail # user >> version of zookeeper

Re: version of zookeeper
I've been observing the zookeeper mailing list for 3.4.x and haven't
found it to be particularly stable. There are still serious issues
being reported like leader election failures, ephemeral node deletion.
I'm sure they are being fixed and there are many early adopters. But
my guess is that we should probably release 0.8 on a proven stable
version and look into 3.4.x for Kafka 0.8.1.

Thanks,
Neha