Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Configuration management based on load

Re: Configuration management based on load
I am completely clueless about what you are asking here.

Can you be a bit more explicit?

- do you mean that you want to increase the number of threads in the
listeners?

- do you mean that you want to increase the number of listeners?

- what do you mean by load?  Load on Zookeeper?  Load on each of the
listeners?  Load on one of the listeners?  Load across all of the
listeners?  Maximum load on any one?

Control and central configuration of a server farm is not an unusual use
case.