Hadoop >> mail # general >> Hadoop´s Internationalization

+
Marcos Ortiz 2011-06-25, 02:55
+
Owen OMalley 2011-06-25, 08:38
Re: Hadoop´s Internationalization
OK, Owen, Where I can find the sources of the docs?
Which is the format for the docs? DocBook, ReST, etc?

--
Marcos Luís Ortíz Valmaseda
  Software Engineer (UCI)
  http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com