Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0
I'm fine with the idea of alpha releases. I think they are important.  I'm a bit confused on where this is going.

what are your criteria for declaring the 0.22 branch stable?  Is compatibility with 1.0 and security a goal for this release line?

---
E14 - typing on glass