HBase >> mail # user >> questions to append data always from table end!!!

questions to append data always from table end!!!
hi, hbase users.

this question is about a row-key design pattern I believe.
To append data always an end of table, which row-key structures are recommenable?

multiple threads puts many*many data into table.
in this condition, I want to be sure that all of data are going to append the end of table.

if I used timestamp itself, it could be in disorder.
I believe that hbase is quite enough to use as a message queue.

any ideas?

thanks for your concerns.