Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Chukwa developerWorks article

Re: Chukwa developerWorks article
Hello,
           I've been doing some thinking about this issue. I am very
inclined to switch the focus of this initial article from Chukwa
installaiton and administration to an overview of different distributed log
collection frameworks (Chukwa, Flume, Scirbe,Honu) with a discussion of each
one's architecture and design goals. I think this kind of article would be
much more useful for the IT community at large and given the significant
changes Chukwa is ongoing at the moment, an article or series of articles
specifically about Chukwa can be written once 0.5 is released.

What are your thoughts?

Ahmed Fathalla