HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

+
Stack 2013-08-31, 03:35
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-31, 11:15
+
Stack 2013-08-31, 22:13
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-02, 16:41
+
Stack 2013-09-02, 17:00
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-02, 17:20
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-02, 17:51
+
Stack 2013-09-03, 13:06
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-03, 13:57
+
Elliott Clark 2013-09-03, 19:56
+
Devaraj Das 2013-09-03, 20:19
+
Devaraj Das 2013-09-04, 01:17
+
Devaraj Das 2013-09-04, 01:30
+
Elliott Clark 2013-09-04, 03:31
+
Stack 2013-09-04, 00:09
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-04, 02:35
+
Stack 2013-09-05, 00:34
+
Elliott Clark 2013-09-06, 20:42
+
Stack 2013-09-07, 08:19
Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
It wanted to run ycsb on the release, but HBASE-9334 breaks the client code
compatibility. Was it the intend?
On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 4:42 AM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > So I posted an update in HBASE-9338[1].  For me this sinks the release
> > and I'm -1 biding until we can figure out what's causing this data
> > loss.
> >
> > Thanks Devaraj for testing. Good to know that others are also seeing a
> > failure.  If other could test too I would really appreciate it.
> >
> > 1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-9338#comment-13760594
>

> Agree this is a sinker.  Will roll new RC soon as we figure it.  Meantime
> any other comments on this RC?
>
> Thanks,
> St.Ack

+