Avro >> mail # user >> Async Callbacks using Netty

+
William Afendy 2012-02-01, 01:50
+
James Baldassari 2012-02-01, 03:09
+
William Afendy 2012-02-01, 04:23
+
James Baldassari 2012-02-01, 06:24
+
William Afendy 2012-02-01, 07:22
+
James Baldassari 2012-02-01, 07:57
+
haiyangzhou 2012-09-29, 09:29
Re: Async Callbacks using Netty
Sorry for the long delay getting back to you on this.  You're correct that
Avro only supports async request handling on the client side currently, so
the behavior you're seeing makes sense.  On the server side only the
synchronous interface should be used.  It would be a great enhancement to
extend the async feature to the server/responder as well so that you could
chain messages in the way you've described.

-James