Flume >> mail # dev >> RESOLVED vs CLOSED

+
Israel Ekpo 2013-04-04, 03:45
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-04-04, 03:58
+
Mike Percy 2013-04-04, 08:23
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-04-04, 08:45
Re: RESOLVED vs CLOSED
Thank you all for your feedback.

As part of my on-boarding process in the project, I wanted to make sure
that I understood thoroughly how things work relating to JIRA issues
(status, fix versions, classifications, priority etc).

I am still learning, so I will have more questions in the immediate future.

Juhani Connolly 2013-04-04, 04:01