MapReduce >> mail # user >> creating cluster to analyze unsubscribe emails

+
Hennig, Ryan 2012-08-08, 23:11
+
John Conwell 2012-08-08, 23:15
+
Michael Segel 2012-08-08, 23:44
+
anil gupta 2012-08-08, 23:59
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-08-09, 00:07
+
jcfolsom@... 2012-08-09, 00:15
Re: creating cluster to analyze unsubscribe emails
I see some redundancy in that sentence already ;)

On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 05:15PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> That's an awful lot of storage to waste on an application that won't
> uncover any meaningful business intelligence...

+
Patrick Angeles 2012-08-09, 00:34
+
Atul Thapliyal 2012-08-09, 01:03