HBase >> mail # user >> Spatial data posting in HBase

Re: Spatial data posting in HBase
The point is that there are options (multiple different hammers) if
HBase support for geospatial is not there or doesn't meet OP's needs.

Otis
--
Solr & ElasticSearch Support -- http://sematext.com/
Performance Monitoring -- http://sematext.com/spm