HDFS, mail # dev - Package Dependancy Problem building HDFS Test Suite

Package Dependancy Problem building HDFS Test Suite
Brad Childs 2013-01-24, 23:57
I'm trying to build the HDFS Test Suite per these instructions:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToUseSystemTestFramework
Specifically, I ran this:

# git clone git://github.com/apache/hadoop-hdfs.git hdfs
# cd hdfs
# ant test-system -Dhadoop.conf.dir.deployed=/home/bchilds/local/hadoop-1.1.1/conf

The ant build fails complaining about missing org.apache.hadoop.classification.* files.  Here's the full build output:

http://pastebin.com/pgU8T6WQ

I have NO classpath set (if I set any classpath, even one with the hadoop-common jars, the build doesn't make it this far). And i'm using the Sun 1.6 JDK on RHEL 6.4.  What am I missing?

Thanks,
Bradley Childs
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-01-25, 01:05