Pig, mail # user - Piggybank date time functions

Piggybank date time functions
Ramakrishna Nalam 2012-12-10, 04:12
Hi,

We're using the date and time functions of PiggyBank, and were slightly
surprised to see all of the timezones set to UTC, most of them not
configurable.

Given we want to get it working with IST (+5:30), how should we do it?
Get it working of course mean all functions (daydiff, hourdiff etc.)

One option that we see is replacing all DateTimeZone.UTC to
ISOHelper.DEFAULT_DATE_TIME_ZONE and change
the ISOHelper.DEFAULT_DATE_TIME_ZONE to the desired timezone.

Is there any other way?
Just wanted to make sure we're reading into things correctly here.
Thanks,
Rama.