HDFS >> mail # dev >> A question about reading one block

+
Vivi Lang 2012-10-26, 20:49
+
Harsh J 2012-10-28, 02:41
+
Vivi Lang 2012-10-31, 20:05
+
Vivi Lang 2012-10-31, 21:31
Re: A question about reading one block
Vivi,

There is no inbuilt function to do this, no. You'd have to write the
utility yourself.

--
Harsh J