Chukwa, mail # user - Data Security in Chukwa

+
Stuti Awasthi 2010-08-10, 03:50
Re: Data Security in Chukwa
Ariel Rabkin 2010-08-10, 03:54
Right now, nothing is encrypted. HTTP is the only protocol used to
send data to collectors.

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department