Hive >> mail # user >> loading data in an array within a map

Hi all,

I have created a table which has array within a map. I am using
following query.

hive> create table user_profiles

        > (

        > userid string,

        > friends array<string>,

        > properties map<string, array<string>>

        > )

        > ROW FORMAT DELIMITED FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' COLLECTION ITEMS
TERMINATED BY ':' MAP KEYS TERMINATED BY '#' LINES TERMINATED BY '\n'

        > LOCATION '/user/sb25634/user_profiles_table';

OK

Time taken: 0.794 seconds

But I am not able to load data properly in the array inside a map. I am
facing problem with the delimiters used in the file used for data
elements?

Please help me.

Thanks and regards,

Snehalata Deorukhkar

Nortel No:0229-5814

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.