-Re: Planning the first 0.94.12 RC next week...
lars hofhansl 2013-09-06, 19:20
Cool. Thanks JM.
Monday's fine :)
(These both look like they could into 0.94.13 as well, it's just 4 weeks later)
I want to get 0.94.12 out timely, because 0.94.11 broke Phoenix (an incompatible change to a low-level API that Phoenix uses).
From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2013 5:17 AM
Subject: Re: Planning the first 0.94.12 RC next week...
If you can wait Monday, I will try very hard to get 8803 in... I will look
at HBASE-9328 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-9328> too. It
should be ready. Just need to rebase it I
2013/9/6 Ionut Ignatescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Feature that I want the most is the possibility to merge regions with
> cluster online. From what I know, this will be part of 0.96 release, but
> the sooner, the better.
> 2013/9/6 lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > ... please let me know of anything that should be part of this point
> > release.
> > Thanks.
> > -- Lars