HBase >> mail # user >> querying hbase

Re: querying hbase
Thanks for those links JM - hadn't seen any of those before. I think it's useful to have stuff like this, for new users to explore using HBase.

Re: Phoenix, I don't think it's fundamentally any more involved than any of those, it's just a library. It exposes a JDBC driver interface, so GUI tools that work with JDBC would be enabled by Phoenix.

Ian