HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

+
Ted Yu 2012-08-31, 15:58
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-07, 18:00
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-09-11, 18:43
+
Aditya 2012-09-11, 18:48
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-11, 19:11
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 04:18
+
Stack 2012-09-12, 04:32
+
Stack 2012-09-12, 05:24
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 13:49
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-12, 16:33
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 16:47
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-12, 18:55
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-12, 19:07
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-09-12, 19:16
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 20:27
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 21:10
+
Stack 2012-09-13, 04:12
Re: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
Stack:
I take your and J-D's advice.

Cheers

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 9:12 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I went through the following thread:
> > Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
> >
> > I didn't see 3 binding +1's on that RC.
> >

> So, Ted, why would you even go back to the old releases to do the
> above count up of votes?
>
> Are you trying to find fault or holes in the guidance your fellow
> committers are giving you?
>
> FYI, that's how it comes across.
>
> Its understood that you might mess up RMing given this the first time
> you are going about it.  We're here to help you over the unknowns (You
> might have done a bit of background reading and research on how
> previous releases were run, but its fine if you didn't.  We'll
> survive).
>
> I'd suggest though going forward that you trust the counsel of your
> fellow committers, especially when doing something you've plainly not
> done before.  You can always blame them later if it turns out to be
> ill-advice.  It'll also make it more likely your fellow committers
> will want to help you out.
>
> St.Ack

+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-13, 05:58
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-12, 21:17
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 21:27