HBase >> mail # user >> PreSplit the table with Long format

PreSplit the table with Long format
Hi there
As I use rowkey in long format,I must presplit table in long format too.But
when I've run this command,it presplit the table with STRING format :
create 'testTable','cf1',{SPLITS => [ '1000','2000','3000']}

How can I presplit the table with Long format ?

Farrokh