HBase >> mail # user >> Possibly unnecessary check in Result.getColumnLatest(byte[] family, byte[] qualifier)

+
anil gupta 2013-01-22, 17:43
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-22, 18:18
Re: Possibly unnecessary check in Result.getColumnLatest(byte[] family, byte[] qualifier)
Hi Ted,

Maybe it is out of sync with trunk. Here is the svn link for Result.java in
HBase0.94.3:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase/tags/0.94.3/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Result.java

~Anil

--