Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop - impersonation doubts/issues while accessing from remote machine

Re: Hadoop - impersonation doubts/issues while accessing from remote machine
I've answered this on the stackoverflow link:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18354664/spring-data-hadoop-connectivity

Harsh J