HDFS >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] port HDFS-127 (DFSClient block read failures cause open DFSInputStream to become unusable) to hadoop 0.20/0.21

Re: [VOTE] port HDFS-127 (DFSClient block read failures cause open DFSInputStream to become unusable) to hadoop 0.20/0.21
+1 This fix has been in limbo for a long time; thanks for finishing
it, Nicholas. -C