HDFS, mail # user - Re: Trouble in running MapReduce application

Re: Trouble in running MapReduce application
Harsh J 2013-02-19, 17:45
Oops. I just noticed Hemanth has been answering on a dupe thread as
well. Lets drop this thread and carry on there :)

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:14 PM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The new error usually happens if you compile using Java 7 and try to
> run via Java 6 (for example). That is, an incompatibility in the
> runtimes for the binary artifact produced.
>
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:09 PM, Fatih Haltas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Thank you very much Harsh,
>>
>> Now, as I promised earlier I am much obliged to you.
>>
>> But, now I solved that problem by just changing the directories then again
>> creating a jar file of org. but I am getting this error:
>>
>> 1.) What I got
>> [hadoop@ADUAE042-LAP-V flowclasses_18_02]$ hadoop jar flow19028pm.jar
>> org.myorg.MapReduce /home/hadoop/project/hadoop-data/NetFlow 19_02.out
>> Warning: $HADOOP_HOME is deprecated.
>>
>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
>> org/myorg/MapReduce : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:634)
>>         at
>> java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:277)
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:73)
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:212)
>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:266)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:149)
>>
>> 2.) How I create my jar
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [hadoop@ADUAE042-LAP-V flowclasses_18_02]$ jar cvf flow19028pm.jar org
>> added manifest
>> adding: org/(in = 0) (out= 0)(stored 0%)
>> adding: org/myorg/(in = 0) (out= 0)(stored 0%)
>> adding: org/myorg/MapReduce$FlowPortReducer.class(in = 1661) (out>> 690)(deflated 58%)
>> adding: org/myorg/MapReduce.class(in = 1587) (out= 903)(deflated 43%)
>> adding: org/myorg/MapReduce$FlowPortMapper.class(in = 1874) (out>> 823)(deflated 56%)
>>
>> 3.) Content of my jar file
>> [hadoop@ADUAE042-LAP-V flowclasses_18_02]$ jar tf flow19028pm.jar
>> META-INF/
>> META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
>> org/
>> org/myorg/
>> org/myorg/MapReduce$FlowPortReducer.class
>> org/myorg/MapReduce.class
>> org/myorg/MapReduce$FlowPortMapper.class
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>

>> Thank you very much.
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:20 PM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Your point (4) explains the problem. The jar packed structure should
>>> look like the below, and not how it is presently (one extra top level
> [...]
>>> META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
>>> org/
>>> org/myorg/
>>> org/myorg/WordCount.class
>>> org/myorg/WordCount$TokenizerMapper.class
>>> org/myorg/WordCount$IntSumReducer.class

Harsh J
+
Fatih Haltas 2013-02-23, 11:15