Pig >> mail # user >> Apache Blogging guidelines

Apache Blogging guidelines
Hi There,

What is the policy on using the Apache Blogs for projects. In the Apache Pig user mailing list we had a discussion on reposting corporate blogs on the Apache Blog for Pig and then link it back to the original post.

We arrived at a consensus that it should be fine to repost the blog and link it back without mentioning the name of the corporation. An example is shown below. We wanted to check with you if this is fine.

E.g:

The following blog is a repost from [ URL here ]

Reposted contents
Thanks,

Santhosh