HBase >> mail # user >> Problem accessing table.jsp page in HBase

Problem accessing table.jsp page in HBase
Hi All,

I am using cdh3u2. I am having problem accessing the table.jsp page from
the web interface of HBase cluster. Two days ago i was able to view HBase
table information with the help of table.jsp. But, after a cluster crash it
started giving the following error:

HTTP ERROR 404

Problem accessing /table.jsp. Reason:

    /table.jsp