Avro >> mail # user >> HttpTranceiver and JSON-encoded Avro?

+
Frank Grimes 2012-02-15, 15:32
+
Russell Jurney 2012-02-15, 21:22
+
Frank Grimes 2012-02-15, 22:07
+
Scott Carey 2012-02-15, 22:18
+
Tatu Saloranta 2012-02-15, 22:33
Re: HttpTranceiver and JSON-encoded Avro?
I have not tried them, but I did look at https://github.com/fizx/node-avroand
http://code.google.com/p/javascript-avro/