Hadoop, mail # general - Build/test infrastructure

Re: Build/test infrastructure
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-02-28, 20:21
On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 12:03, Rajiv Chittajallu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- On Sun, 2/27/11, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> And now jailed environments with
>> Hudson - oh yes, lovely yinst all over again.
>
> From where did the 'yinst' come in to this discussion? Since you know something about a company's
> internal tools, don't assume every one posting from that company is talking about it.

True, it doesn't imply. It was my assumption based on
chrooting/jailing suggestion above. Of course, it doesn't means yinst
or anything related to it. Sorry if I have offended anyone by this
reference.

Cos