Chukwa >> mail # user >> Please help me with the HBase Writer

Please help me with the HBase Writer
Dear all,

Recently we develop a open source project which needs to use Chukwa to
collect data and stored into hbase.
But I can not find any documents about how to customize my own hbase schema
and let this schema suitable for the format of the Socket adapter or my own
customize adaptor?
Simply I wan to know the data format passed from Agent and schema format in
Hbase.

Thanks